We accept translation between the languages of Japanese, English, and Chinese.
- Contracts, instructions, news and magazine articles
- Presentation documents intended for internal and external audiences, reports to the head office, Various official documents including family registers, visas, driver's license, etc.
(NAATI certified translation available)
- English-Japanese bilingual press release writing service
|English → Japanese||A$30 ~ per 100-word of source document|
|Japanese → English||A$100 ~ Per standard A4 page of source document|
Please contact us to obtain a quote as translation price varies depending on the difficulty and deadline.
We can assist with interpretation projects between the languages of Japanese, English, and Chinese.
These include interpretation services at internal and external conferences and attending business meetings.
In addition to on-site attendance, online interpretation services are also available.
|General Interpretation (Simultaneous interpretation）||Base Rate|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||A$500|
|All day (up to 8 hours)||A$780|
|Overtime (per hour)||A$130|
* Transportation and other expenses will be charged separately.
* All prices shown above are in Australian dollars. In addition, 10% GST tax will be charged separately.
* The above are base rates for reference only. Please contact us to obtain a quote as the price varies depending on difficulty and other conditions.
Press release article writing･distribution agent
Press release article writing
Seasoned NNA reporters familiar with the media industry in Japan, Australia, and New Zealand help you create compelling releases that are preferred by local media.
Press release distribution
We distribute press releases to local media in Australia/ New Zealand and provide follow-up services on each individual case.
- Selects target industries for press release distribution
- Individual follow-up with local reporters and media
- Response to inquiries (mail translation, telephone interpretation, etc)
- Confirmation of publication states and outcome report
Please provide a summary of your request, including the volume, the delivery date,
and whether a NAATI certification of the translation documents is required, etc.